Graphic Design Services You Can Outsource
The term ‘content is king’ has only become more relevant since it was coined by Bill Gates over two decades ago. So long as businesses need to engage, inform and entertain their customers, there needs to be a story, an article, useful information or tips. When we think of ‘content’ the words tend to appear first, but images and design are equally important to engagement. Especially in an age when we’re time poor but ever hungry consumers.
The majority of businesses don’t have in-house graphic designers, but all businesses should – arguably – use them. Why’s it so important? Because design can arrest and engage your visitors long enough to get them reading your content.
Outsourcing Graphic Design Services
Most businesses don’t have an in-house graphic designer because they don’t need one – most of the time. When they do, it can be a bit of a scramble to find someone who’ll fulfil the brief in the time available and at an affordable price. Outsource Your Marketing has a solution; we’ll provide the service you need, when you need it. All our graphic designers are tried and tested, and you only pay them for the specific services you require.
Here are 10 of our most popular graphic design services:
- Logo Design. Turn your brand identity into an attractive, eye-catching and memorable design that you can include on your website, business cards, stationery.
- Business Cards. Create a visual and tactile experience for potential clients you hand out your business cards to.
- Infographics. Need to present facts, or statistics in an engaging and visually arresting way? Commission a unique design to use on social media, your website and presentations.
- High Quality Stationery. Receiving a letter is now a highly personalised experience, especially if the letterhead is beautifully designed.
- Animations. If you’re offering a process that’s difficult to say in words, a graphic designer can turn it into an amusing, attractive animation.
- Photo Retouching. Want to use photos of your employees, workplace, or clients? Retouching will enhance the quality of your photos, without compromising the authenticity.
- Print Brochures/Catalogues. For many businesses, marketing combines digital and print. A carefully designed print brochure now makes more of an impact that it did 20 years ago.
- Social Media Designs. If you are looking to develop a following on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, for example, graphic design can make your account stand out from the rest.
- Branding. Businesses can struggle with finding effective ways to incorporate their values into their website design. A graphic designer will offer a range of possibilities.
- PowerPoint Presentations. These can eat up hours of your time – and still not look exactly as you want them. A graphic designer will create a sharp, professional presentation.
About Outsource Your Marketing
Outsource Your Marketing is a close knit team of associates which has grown organically over the years. Each member of the team brings a specialist skill. Together they combine to provide businesses with a full range of marketing services. These include: Content marketing, Website SEO, Website Design, and Graphic Design.