How to Outsource Your Marketing
Right now, the Outsource Your Marketing team is working with wealth managers, building contractors, logistics companies, recruitment agencies, independent residential care providers, flooring specialists, and health research companies. Each one of them has the energy, enthusiasm, and creative ideas to sell their products. What they don’t have, is the time and marketing resources. That’s where outsourced marketing solutions come in.
Businesses grow when the core team can focus on what they do best, whilst knowing that there’s a sound marketing strategy in place to promote their product. We provide outsourced marketing solutions that get marketing working for your business, whether that’s posting to social media regularly, creating and implementing a new marketing strategy, or ensuring that your marketing budget gives you the very best return on your investment.
“In our business it’s crucial to remain at the top of listings and rankings. With their SEO expertise, Outsource Your Marketing gave us everything we needed to climb very rapidly in online searches. They produce quality content and shoulder the burden of social media output, which is always one of those things that slips off the agenda for me! Highly recommended.”
– Mike Carter, London Tours
A Menu of Outsourced Marketing Solutions
There are a whole lot of individual solutions that we can offer to businesses, so we start off by asking them what they need help with straight away:
- Web Design. Whether you’re looking to move sales online with an eCommerce website, or you need a site more aligned with your business brand, OYM web designers create mobile-friendly sites that load fast, look good, and delight visitors.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Not getting found online? Could be that your site needs SEO. Search engine optimisation makes sites easier for search engines to read, which improves their ranking, leading to better online visibility and more visitors.
- Content Creation. Blogs, case studies, sector news, videos and social media posts all help to sell your product online. Our content team can advise on the kind of content that best suits your sector and produce regular original content for your platforms.
- Social Media Management. Are your social media posts creating the engagement you need? If not, it’s time to change your strategy. We’ll recommend the best platforms for your sector, and offer a range of options for successful posting.
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns. If you need to make an online impact fast, PPC advertising is a great option. It generates qualified leads, increases sales, and promote new products. Our experienced PPC campaign managers handle every stage.
- Marketing Management. Building an in-house marketing team from scratch takes time and resources. OYM can provide an outsourced team of experts who will work with you to develop a goal-driven strategy, and implement it on your behalf.
Creating a Bespoke Solution for Your Business
Once we know the area you need support with, we’ll create a bespoke digital marketing solution, tailored to your specific needs. Our aim is always to make marketing activities happen efficiently, cost-effectively and to the highest possible standard. Our goal is never anything less than being the solution that allows your business’ marketing goals to be met.
Here are 3 examples of outsourced marketing solutions we’ve provided:
1. A Small Local Business Needs to Get Online
Marketing Problem. We were contacted by a small family business operating from High Street offices. They’d been part of the town for years and always had a faithful clientele. They were aware, however, that they weren’t attracting new clients in the numbers they needed, and they approached Outsource Your Marketing help to update their brand.
Outsourced Marketing Solution. We talked through the ways in which the business could build an online presence and created a strategy for doing so. As there was no-one in the company who had any experience with social media, we scheduled in regular content creation, and social media management to develop the new accounts.
2. A Successful Printing Business Needs Email Marketing
Marketing Problem. A medium sized business wants an email marketing campaign designed, project managed, and distributed. The in-house marketing team has no time to take on this project but will oversee it.
Outsourced Marketing Solution. We were sent a brief, imagery, and brand guidelines by the marketing team. Our project manager acted as liaison throughout the process. OYM’s copywriting team created the content, and we incorporated the imagery into the final design. The system was tested, the design was signed off, and the email campaign was successfully launched.
3. A Large Business Needs a Marketing Team
Marketing Problem. A successful warehousing company was expanding to provide order fulfilment across a range of sectors. This required a shift from the traditional marketing strategy that had served the business for a number of years. They wanted advice on a new digital marketing strategy and required a marketing team to manage it.
Outsourced Marketing Solution. We worked closely with our client on the development of a new brand and marketing strategy. Once this was signed off we provided website design, SEO, content creation, PPC, graphic design for leaflets and brochure, logo design and business cards. We are now managing ongoing marketing campaigns.
About Outsource Your Marketing
The Outsource Your Marketing team offers bespoke outsourced marketing solutions to businesses whatever size and stage they’re currently at. Our team of digital marketing specialists are ready to hit the ground running on your behalf and ensure that your business gets the support it needs to grow sales.