Outsourcing Pay-Per-Click Campaign Management
Looking for Goal-Driven PPC Management That Ensures an Excellent ROI?
We’ll Sort It For You.
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC is the fastest way for businesses to get in front of customers. Paid ads are designed to target online shoppers who are searching for products like yours. Your ad helps them to find what they’re looking for. And you pay when they click through to your site.
How does outsourcing pay-per-click campaigns work?
Your PPC campaign manager will take time to learn about your business, your customers, your budget, and your goals. They’ll advise on budget and project manage the set up for your ads. You’ll get updates throughout the campaign.
What if my PPC isn’t producing results?
Our solid success rate makes this unlikely as we carefully select all the components of our campaigns, based on years of experience. Once your campaign’s running, we monitor it, carry out A/B testing, and tweak where necessary.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Could Your Business Benefit From Outsourcing Pay-Per-Click Management?
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
– Peter Drucker
PPC customers are 50% more likely to buy
PPC Ads are targeted at people who are actively searching for products like yours. Your AD simply makes their search easier. Lunio
Paid ads can increase brand awareness by 80%
Research shows that even if browsers don’t click on a paid Ad, they’re awareness of the brand is increased by encountering it. techjury
Looking for a simple and effective way to draw attention to a product or promotion?
Outsourcing pay-per-click campaigns offers an excellent ROI for your business. And the process is professionally project managed from start to finish.
Pay-Per-Click (Google AdWords) FAQs
How Does Google AdWords (PPC) Work?
- • Advertisers can choose specific goals for their ad, like driving traffic to their website, or calling your business.
- • You choose the geographic region where you would like your ad to be displayed. This may be a tight radius in your local area, or a broader reach such as a city, county, or national boundary.
- • Your ad is given an eye-catching design, SEO rich content is created, and your monthly budget cap is set.
Once Google approves your ad it will appear to users in your geographical area who are searching for products or services like yours. You only pay when searchers engage by clicking the ad or calling your number.
What Kinds of Google Ads Are There?
- Display Network Ads. These are image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Search Network Ads. These ads are primarily text-based and appear on Google Search pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Video Ads. These are short video ads (6 or 15 seconds) that appear prior to, or during YouTube videos.
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
Are Google AdWords the Same as SEO?
- • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about making your website ‘Google Friendly’ in order that it will appear more often in search results and gain a higher ranking. It’s an organic marketing tool and Google doesn’t charge for it, but it takes a while to achieve good results.
- • Google AdWords is a much faster way to drive targeted traffic to your website. It’s quick to set up and generates traffic more quickly than SEO (generally). You pay for AdWords when people click on your ad, or call your number.
Can Anyone Run a Google AdWords (PPC) Campaign?
Why Do AdWords Campaigns Need to be Managed?
Outsourced pay-per-click campaign management delivers optimum results for clients because our experienced PPC team respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.
What Are Google Shopping Ads?
Instead of SEO keywords, Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of the product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You set up a Google Merchant Centre account, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your PPC budget, and manage your campaign.