4 Reasons Why Outsourcing SEO Services Makes Sense
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, is key to having an effective online presence. Why? It’s the way you demonstrate to the major search engines that your website is trustworthy, authoritative and relevant to your visitors. A favourable SEO assessment from Google could lead to a ranking on the first page of their search engine and an instant boost in sales. A website that isn’t SEO optimised, and remains unranked, is unlikely to attract much traffic at all.
What are SEO Services?
The most effective way to use SEO is to have it designed into your website, but the job doesn’t end there.
An outsourced SEO agency will offer a range of services including:
- A regular supply of original, carefully researched content
- Ongoing backlinks, input in forums, and comments on quality articles
- Social media posts, interactions and shares
- Regular speed optimisation and testing
- Timely responses to changes in Google SEO criteria
Buying in these services may seem ‘a luxury’ when there are so many other ways you could be spending your money. However, once you look at the key benefits that result from outsourcing SEO services, it’s clear that your budget is being well spent.
1. Staying on Top of SEO Keeps You Competitive
Without a team of SEO marketers it’s difficult to manage the sheer volume of work required to rank high and keep your prime position. Outsourcing your SEO keys you in to instant and ongoing SEO expertise, that will provide focused attention daily. Many of your competitors are probably already doing the same thing, so you stay very firmly in the game.
2. Your Keyword Research Remains Current
All too often, keyword research happens during the website design phase and never gets revisited. Your customer base is always changing the way they search for products like yours, however, so your SEO can start to lose relevance quickly. Outsourced SEO keeps your keywords current, by carrying out regular research using SEO tools.
3. Your Content is Regularly Refreshed
Check out the blogs on any major brand and you’ll find between 8 and 16 a week – because they know how important this kind of original content is as SEO. Now compare that with smaller companies and you’ll find a very different story. Many websites only manage 2 or 3 blogs a year which is far too few to make an impact. Outsourced SEO services will provide regular content designed to engage your visitors and add value to your site.
4. You Can Determine How You Grow Your Business With SEO
Dependent on the size and scope of your business, you’ll want either a local, national or international SEO service:
- Local SEO ensures that when mobile users are searching for a service like yours, in your area, you will be featured in the response that Google offers.
- National SEO allows you to develop your reach by using geographical SEO. Normally you would look to rank locally, and then extend outwards.
- International SEO provides global brands with the opportunity to target their goods and services at countries where they want to rank in order to build sales.
Outsource Your Marketing Provides Specialist SEO Services
Whether you’re looking for an SEO update on your website, or ongoing SEO management, we have a team that could start working on your behalf immediately. Once we know what it is you need, we’ll create a tailored package for you which can be reviewed at regular intervals… and then just think of the time you’ll have to focus on the aspects of your business that need your attention.