Outsourcing Social Media Services
One of the great things about building professional relationships with outsourcing clients is that every single one is unique. This client in construction may want to hand over their entire social media operation to us, whilst that client with the car detailing service wants us to write content for their Facebook page, and a local double glazing company needs help with their Instagram account.
The keyword here is flexibility. We have a team that specialises across all the different social media platforms. So if you’re looking for someone to post on LinkedIn, or advise on the right social media platform for your start up, we have someone who can help. We’re there, no matter how large or small the task, to free up your time so you can concentrate on running your business.
Here are examples of 3 outsourced social media services we can can help you with:
1. Social Media Management
- Advise on appropriate platforms
- Set the account up and style it
- Create targets and provide regular reporting
- Schedule an agreed number of weekly posts
- Write original content and post it
- Provide appropriate imagery for posts
- Respond to queries and comments
2. Content Marketing
The most successful social media accounts are those that provide ‘value’ for a social media community. Often this is content that offers followers ways to engage with your brand, or provides specialist information that is genuinely useful to them. The content needs to demonstrate sector expertise, and show an understanding of typical customer questions, or requirements.
Original content we’ve provided for clients includes:
- Regular blogs providing news updates, or an insight into some aspect of the work of the company.
- Thought leadership opinion pieces, normally written in the name of the company CEO, demonstrating an understanding of a specific sector, and offering new insights to peers.
- Tips & Tricks are popular for plumbers, garages, restaurants, wellness pages. They offer home remedies to problems such as blocked sinks, or keeping calm at work.
- Competitions offer Facebook followers a way to get involved, and introduce new people to the page. One rule – the prize has to be good!
3. Scheduling and Posting
Social media is littered with accounts that started brilliantly but stuttered to a stop after a month or so. Maintaining accounts is time consuming, but it’s the only way to build a faithful network who are likely to buy from your brand, and recommend it to others. We know, though, that most businesses have multiple calls on their time – which is why we exist.
Outsource Your Marketing will:
- Learn your brand style – or adhere to brand booklet
- Research your competitors
- Agree the number of scheduled posts across platforms
- Set targets and provide regular reporting against them
- Maintain an output of regular, original content with specialist features as agreed
About Outsource Your Media
We’re a team of marketing specialists that’s grown organically over the years. Our aim is to offer high quality marketing services to clients needing to free up their time. Whether you’re looking for one specific service, or the development of your marketing strategy, we have the people to take on the task. Alongside outsourcing social media services, we also offer graphic design, web design, marketing management and SEO.