PPC Campaigns With a Solid Success Rate
Pay-Per-Click Advertising in Bedford
Outsource Your Marketing provides goal-driven results.
Trusted By Hundreds Of Clients in Bedfordshire
Are you looking for a better return on your pay-per-click advertising investment? Outsource Your Marketing has a specialist team that can help. Our experienced PPC campaigners are 100% focused achieving high success rates for our Bedford clients.
Looking for solid success rates? For PPC marketing in Bedford call 01234 900203 or contact us online for a quick quote.
Digital Marketing Services We Offer
See what our happy clients have to say...
Just a quick email to say we have just won a significant piece of work that may involve multiple projects for a Canadian pharmaceutical start up. They...
Outsource Your Marketing are fantastic company with great client relations. Outstanding creativity in web design, with friendly experts that are easy ...
Zavigna Pharma Outcomes
Website looks awesome. You guys are doing great work for Autozoom!...
In our business it's crucial to remain at the top of listings and rankings. With their SEO expertise, Outsource Your Marketing gave us everything we n...
OYM were extremely helpful and efficient. I will definitely use their services again....
Rachael C. - Bingley, United Kingdom
Wow, thorough and provided lots of details when creating Audit. Really like the inclusion of a summary to explain top things I can do today to help gr...
Suse F. Welshpool, United Kingdom
Am very happy with OYM’s work. They paid lots of attention to details. Helped with necessary suggestions and made me feel like they actually enjoyed...
Ivy E. London, United Kingdom
Outsource Your Marketing helped with all our branding, web design, POS and online marketing, we have seen a 250% increase in enquiries for the last qu...
Steven Jacobs - Sellsure
We have an experienced digital marketing team ready to work with you.
Call us today on 01234 900203
INCREASE YOUR ONLINE SALES
PPC Campaign Management That Delivers Qualified Leads
- Pay-per-click advertising can target online shoppers when they’re searching for products like yours.
- Our SEO research guarantees precision timing, so we deliver ‘ready-to-buy’ customers to our clients’ websites.
Our PPC campaigns begin with us gaining an understanding your business. Once we know about your product, your customers, and your sales model, we start work. Your project manager will be a dedicated point of contact throughout.
Testing and Monitoring
Live testing is crucial to pay-per-click advertising campaigns. Even after we find the ‘sweet spot’ for your target market, we continue to monitor in order to spot opportunities for further tweaks and enhancements.
Let’s Start Talking
Ready to start a conversation? For pay-per-click marketing call 01234 900203 or contact us using our online form. We’ll set up a meeting so we can find out more about what you need us to do for you.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Could Your Business Benefit From Professional PPC Campaign Management?
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
– Peter Drucker
PPC customers are 50% more likely to buy
PPC ads are targeted at people who are actively searching for products like yours. Your ad simply makes their search easier. RoarDigital
Paid ads can increase brand awareness by 80%
Research shows that even if browsers don’t click on a paid ad, they’re awareness of the brand is increased by encountering it. Google Adwords
Looking for a simple and effective way to draw attention to product or promotion?
Outsourcing pay-per-click campaign management offers a clear solution to your business’ resource needs. And the process is professionally project managed from start to finish.
Pay-Per-Click (Google AdWords) FAQs
How Does Pay Per Click (Google Ads) Work?
- • PPC advertisers can choose their specific goals for Google Ads, such as calling the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- • You can choose the geographic region you want your ad displayed in. It may be local, regional, or national dependent on the size and nature of your business.
- • Your ad requires an attractive design, SEO rich content, and a budget cap which you can set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to consumers searching for your product or service, in the geographical area you have chosen. You pay a fee each time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
What Kinds of Google Ads Are There?
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search Engine pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that turn-up on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear prior to, or during YouTube videos.
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
Are Google Ads the Same as SEO?
- • Google Ads drive targeted traffic to your website faster than SEO. It’s quick to set up and starts to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
- • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about creating a ‘Google Friendly’ website that will appear more often in search results and rank higher. SEO is an organic marketing tool and Google doesn’t charge for it, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
What Are Google Shopping Ads?
Instead of SEO keywords, Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of the product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You set up a Google Merchant Centre account, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your PPC budget, and manage your campaign.
Can Anyone Run a Google Ads (PPC) Campaign?
Why Do PPC Campaigns Need to be Managed?
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.