Achieve a Solid Success Rate With Outsourced PPC Management
PPC Agency Milton Keynes
Our PPC experts guarantee goal-driven results.
Trusted By Hundreds Of Clients in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
Just starting out with pay-per-click advertising? If you’re still getting to grips with PPC, outsourcing is an excellent starting point. Our PPC team provides everything you need for a successful campaign. We create high-impact marketing to drive traffic to your site, grow your leads and increase conversions. The goal of all our PPC campaigns is to boost your online sales.
Looking for a high-impact PPC campaign? Call our PPC Agency for Milton Keynes on 01234 900203 or contact us online for a quick quote.
Digital Marketing Services We Offer
See what our happy clients have to say...
Just a quick email to say we have just won a significant piece of work that may involve multiple projects for a Canadian pharmaceutical start up. They...
Outsource Your Marketing are fantastic company with great client relations. Outstanding creativity in web design, with friendly experts that are easy ...
Zavigna Pharma Outcomes
Website looks awesome. You guys are doing great work for Autozoom!...
In our business it's crucial to remain at the top of listings and rankings. With their SEO expertise, Outsource Your Marketing gave us everything we n...
OYM were extremely helpful and efficient. I will definitely use their services again....
Rachael C. - Bingley, United Kingdom
Wow, thorough and provided lots of details when creating Audit. Really like the inclusion of a summary to explain top things I can do today to help gr...
Suse F. Welshpool, United Kingdom
Am very happy with OYM’s work. They paid lots of attention to details. Helped with necessary suggestions and made me feel like they actually enjoyed...
Ivy E. London, United Kingdom
Outsource Your Marketing helped with all our branding, web design, POS and online marketing, we have seen a 250% increase in enquiries for the last qu...
Steven Jacobs - Sellsure
Looking for goal-driven returns on your PPC campaigns?
OYM campaign managers can help you to succeed.
Call us today on 01234 900203
INCREASE YOUR ONLINE SALES
Enjoy a Business Boost With Our PPC Campaign Management
Outsource Your Marketing ensures that ads for your goods/services are delivered to online searchers when they are searching for them online.
Our SEO optimisation guarantees that our timing is perfect, delivering customers ready-to-buy to your site.
Goal Driven PPC
Our first task is to understand your business, define who your customers are, and set campaign goals. An OYM project manager will be your primary point of contact, and they’ll provide regular reporting throughout.
A testing period needs to be factored into all PPC campaigns in order to tweak and test for your product’s ‘sweet spot’. Once we’re happy that we’ve found it, we’ll keep monitoring and looking for further enhancements.
Let’s Start Talking
Ready to start a conversation? Call our PPC team on 01234 900203 or contact us using the form. We’ll set up a meeting so we can find out more about what you need us to do for you.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Could Your Business Benefit From Professional PPC Campaign Management?
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
– Peter Drucker
PPC customers are 50% more likely to buy
PPC ads are targeted at people who are actively searching for products like yours. Your ad simply makes their search easier. RoarDigital
Paid ads can increase brand awareness by 80%
Research shows that even if browsers don’t click on a paid ad, they’re awareness of the brand is increased by encountering it. Google Adwords
Looking for a simple and effective way to draw attention to product or promotion?
Outsourcing pay-per-click campaign management offers a clear solution to your business’ resource needs. And the process is professionally project managed from start to finish.
Pay-Per-Click (Google AdWords) FAQs
How Does Google AdWords (PPC) Work?
- • PPC advertisers choose goals for their Google Ads, such as calling the business, or driving traffic to the website.
- • Advertisers choose the geographic region you the ad is displayed. It may be local, regional, or national dependent on the size and reach of your business.
- • Google Ads require a graphic design, SEO rich content, and a budget cap which the advertiser sets monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the geographical area you have chosen. You pay a fee every time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
What Kinds of Google Ads Are There?
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search Engine results pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear prior to, or during videos on YouTube.
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
Are Google Ads the Same as SEO?
- • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about optimising your website to make it ‘Google Friendly’. This means it will appear more often in search results and rank higher. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free to use, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- • Google Ads drive targeted traffic to your website faster than SEO. It’s quick to set up and begins to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
Can Anyone Run a Google Ads (PPC) Campaign?
Why Do AdWords Campaigns Need to be Managed?
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum ROI for clients because they respond and adapt in real time to online conditions as they emerge.