Outsourced PPC Management with a Solid Success Rate
PPC Agency Stevenage
Outsource Your Marketing guarantees goal-driven results.
Trusted By Hundreds Of Clients in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
Wondering how to improve the returns on your PPC investment? Lacking the in-house expertise to manage your campaigns successfully?
Our PPC Agency in Stevenage offers everything you need for a successful campaign. We specialise in high-impact marketing designed to drive traffic to your site, grow your qualified leads and increase conversions. The end-goal of all our PPC campaigns is to grow your online sales.
The OYM team is made up of PPC campaign managers, designers, and SEO copywriters who’ll work together to create your ad. Once it’s up and running we monitor it, testing different designs and copy until we know we’re delivering absolute success on your goals. OYM provides comprehensive PPC campaign management for Stevenage clients.
Looking for better returns on your PPC campaigns? Call our PPC Agency for Stevenage on 01234 900203 or contact us online for a quick quote.
Digital Marketing Services We Offer
See what our happy clients have to say...
Just a quick email to say we have just won a significant piece of work that may involve multiple projects for a Canadian pharmaceutical start up. They...
Outsource Your Marketing are fantastic company with great client relations. Outstanding creativity in web design, with friendly experts that are easy ...
Zavigna Pharma Outcomes
Website looks awesome. You guys are doing great work for Autozoom!...
In our business it's crucial to remain at the top of listings and rankings. With their SEO expertise, Outsource Your Marketing gave us everything we n...
OYM were extremely helpful and efficient. I will definitely use their services again....
Rachael C. - Bingley, United Kingdom
Wow, thorough and provided lots of details when creating Audit. Really like the inclusion of a summary to explain top things I can do today to help gr...
Suse F. Welshpool, United Kingdom
Am very happy with OYM’s work. They paid lots of attention to details. Helped with necessary suggestions and made me feel like they actually enjoyed...
Ivy E. London, United Kingdom
Outsource Your Marketing helped with all our branding, web design, POS and online marketing, we have seen a 250% increase in enquiries for the last qu...
Steven Jacobs - Sellsure
Looking for goal-driven returns on your PPC campaigns?
OYM campaign managers can help you to succeed.
Call us today on 01234 900203
INCREASE YOUR ONLINE SALES
Attract More Qualified Leads with PPC Campaign Management
- Outsource Your Marketing delivers your ads to online searchers when they’re most likely to click through to your site.
- SEO optimisation guarantees that the timing is perfect, which means we deliver ‘ready-to-buy’ customers to you.
- We monitor and optimise your campaign to maximise your response rate.
The first thing we do is learn about your business, your customers and the goals you want set for the campaign. You’ll have a project manager from start to finish, and they’ll provide you with regular reports as soon as the campaign goes live.
Testing and Monitoring
We factor in a testing period to all our PPC campaigns in order to test our messaging and design. Even after we’ve found your customer ‘sweet spot’, we continue monitoring and looking for further enhancements we can make.
Let’s Start Talking
Ready to start a conversation? Call our PPC Agency for Stevenage on 01234 900203 or contact us using the form. We’ll set up a meeting so we can find out more about what you need us to do for you.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Could Your Business Benefit From Professional PPC Campaign Management?
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.”
– Peter Drucker
PPC customers are 50% more likely to buy
PPC ads are targeted at people who are actively searching for products like yours. Your ad simply makes their search easier. RoarDigital
Paid ads can increase brand awareness by 80%
Research shows that even if browsers don’t click on a paid ad, they’re awareness of the brand is increased by encountering it. Google Adwords
Looking for a simple and effective way to draw attention to product or promotion?
Outsourcing pay-per-click campaign management offers a clear solution to your business’ resource needs. And the process is professionally project managed from start to finish.
Pay-Per-Click (Google AdWords) FAQs
How Does Google AdWords (PPC) Work?
- • Choose Goals such as driving traffic to your website or calling your business.
- • Choose Geographic Region where the ad is seen. This could be local, regional, national, or international.
- • Create Ad using an eye-catching graphic design, SEO rich content.
- • Set Budget at the amount you want to spend each month.
Once Google approves the ad it will appear to users who are looking for your product, in your geographical area you have specified. You only pay when searchers engage by clicking the ad or calling your number.
What Kinds of Google Ads Are There?
- Display Network Ads. These are image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Search Network Ads. These ads are primarily text-based and appear on Google Search pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Video Ads. These are short video ads (6 or 15 seconds) that appear prior to, or during YouTube videos.
What Are Google Shopping Ads?
To use shopping ads, you’ll need to set up a Google Merchant Centre account. Then you can use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your PPC budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use product data you provide to the Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of the product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
Are Google AdWords the Same as SEO?
- • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is all about making your website ‘Google Friendly’ in order that it will appear more often in search results and gain a higher ranking. SEO is an organic marketing tool and Google doesn’t charge for it, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- • Google AdWords is a much faster way to drive targeted traffic to your website. It’s quick to set up and it normally generates traffic more quickly than SEO. You pay a fee for using AdWords when people click on your ad or call your number.
Can Anyone Run a Google AdWords (PPC) Campaign?
Why Do AdWords Campaigns Need to be Managed?
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum results for clients because OYM specialists respond and adapt to online conditions, in real time, as they emerge.